rpcgen

Hello all,

Does anyone know the state of rpcgen in Mac OS?  I could really use something with support of the "hyper" data type defined in RFC 4506.  But when I attempt to include a "hyper" in my foo.x file, rpcgen errors out with unknown type.

Do we know of any updates planned or happening?  Or should I port an rpcgen from another source?

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Chris Inacio
email@hidden