Re: file offset of __DATA, __bss and __common

Re: file offset of __DATA, __bss and __common

On Nov 5, 2009, at 4:40 PM, Shantonu Sen wrote:

Yes, they do answer your question. Did you follow both pieces of advise? You would have seen the S_ZEROFILL section attribute with otool -lv, which you then could have looked up in the Mach-O file format reference.

Mea culpa. 'Uninitialized static variables' was staring me in the face but I totally missed it!

---
firefox for android!
http://wagerlabs.com