Re: gcc compiler error: "Ignoring attempt to re-define symbol"

Re: gcc compiler error: "Ignoring attempt to re-define symbol"

Use -save-temps and look at the line in the assembly that it is complaining about, then find the other label of the same name, and determine why the label is present twice.

Inline levels and inline asm can both contribute to this type of issue.

Shantonu Sen
email@hidden

Sent from my Mac Pro